Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

12-07-2017, 03:37 PM   #1
johnjiang
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 2016 F80

OSS Design Headlamp Facilitator?

Since winter is upon us, M is in storage, finally I get a chance to think about head light mods.
Always a big fan of OSS Design headlamp configuration. Is there any shop here that facilitate the whole process? Talked with the sales department over there in Florida, seems like a complicated process. (disassemble, ship, wait and install)
I'm wondering if there is a shop here in Chicagoland that has experience with facilitate the whole process in the past?
Maybe @IND ?

Many Thanks

John
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #2
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

OSS does not offer wholesale solutions. Only direct. Another great option is BayOptik.... I think their quality is far superior to OSS. The OSS are a bit messy....

Check their instagram. We recently shipped a set of headlights to them and we are expecting our customer's headlights to return to us next week. Will post some pics once they're installed:

https://www.instagram.com/bayoptiks/?hl=hu
Appreciate 1
      04-12-2018, 02:29 AM   #3
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin.AutoTalent View Post
OSS does not offer wholesale solutions. Only direct. Another great option is BayOptik.... I think their quality is far superior to OSS. The OSS are a bit messy....

Check their instagram. We recently shipped a set of headlights to them and we are expecting our customer's headlights to return to us next week. Will post some pics once they're installed:

https://www.instagram.com/bayoptiks/?hl=hu
Messy?
Appreciate 0