E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Confirmed - The Right Choice

03-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
Dieler
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '06 330i (6M)

Confirmed - The Right Choice

Finally took delivery of the new ride (3/3/06), 330i 6MT Sport + some goodies - black on black with walnut. First BMW car owner after two Audi S4's and an Audi Allroad. Didn't need larger vehicle as a Z71 Tahoe is in the driveway as well. However, 4 doors was pretty much required - otherwise the M3 would have been a given....

230 Miles into it and would have to say that the build quality seems top notch, the E90 styling is more dynamic and satisfying when car is in driveway or on the road as opposed to looking at pics or seeing it at the dealer with the sea of similarity.....Comfort Access is super trick and the stereo is amazing - as are the sport seats. Have yet to get above 5K RPM but power seems adequate with hints of more ferocity as the tach needle circles to the right...if there is any downside (to me, and at least at low to moderate RPM) I would like a little more torque. The biggest suprise (after playing around a bit) is the handling - perfect blend of comfort and performance - very well balanced indeed..

Looked at all the typical competitors and various models within those brands (MB/Audi/Infiniti/Lexus/Acura). This is definitley the "drivers" car of the bunch..Waiting for another 400-500 miles and will open her up

In the end, Great Car - like the looks better everyday (everything else is looking very dated to me??).
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #2
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Congrats!! Yeah the E46's are looking outdated now. The coupes are still hot though.
Appreciate 0