ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-21-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Palantirion
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MC, M5, 540iT

McKenna/BMS BBQ and races!

McKenna BMW and BMS are sponsoring the next round of BMWCCA club racing at Willow Springs on 5-31 and 6-1. This is a very accessible event (1.5 hours from Orange) for those of us in SoCal and with open pits and numerous places to view the race makes it very involving for spectators. Willow charges a nominal gate fee (usually $10/vehicle). There may be other events going on too at Streets of Willow and/or Horse Thief Mile, which are equally accessible on the same property as the "big track".

The BBQ will be Saturday night, after the last race. I don't know the exact schedule for both days, but usually there are two races on Saturday and one on Sunday with practice and qualifying and NASA HDPEs running between BMWCCA sessions. I'm planning on being there Saturday with my family (look for my Imola M5) from 10am on, so come out and say hi!