EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

10-27-2017, 05:26 PM   #1
aBMWfan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' M3/'15 M4/ '06 M3/ '09 M3/

Tom at EAS

I have heard a lot about EAS, but never had the chance to visit due to the far distance (coming from Thousand Oaks)

After having issues with the Macht Schnell ECV Module (BTW, +1 to the seller, he was always willing to give advice and offering to refund me if the unit wasn't working),

I knew Tom was the guy to go to. They are the only authorized dealer for Macht Schnell I know of in the entire region.

Compared to other shops, I was impressed with the cleanliness of the shop and their dyno is intriguing

Tom knows the in an outs of the F8x platform, and I'm sure any european car you can think of.

They were so quick about combating the issue, they knew the exact fuse that blew from previous install attempt (it's all the way deep in the passenger footwell)

And they cleared all the codes and warnings I had when brought in (SOS Emergency Light )

As bummed as it is to hear that my M Electronic Steering wheel has been conflicting with the module the entire time, +1 to EAS for getting to the bottom of it

Will be back soon!
Appreciate 2
tom @ eas8056.00
MWM-M36.00
      10-28-2017, 02:20 PM   #2
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Appreciate the kind words! Knew there was a simple explanation, the EVC modules are essentially bulletproof.

Looking forward to round 2 shortly.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0