E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Recommendation for good Indy shop in NJ to diag. oil leak & ABS light

10-23-2017, 03:06 PM   #1
D.I.P.
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' 335i xDrive

Recommendation for good Indy shop in NJ to diag. oil leak & ABS light

So i think my 335 needs a front Main Seal replacement. I've got oil all over the front of the engine and it chirps like crazy when running. Already replaced the Oil Filter/Cooler Housing gaskets once before but i am now convinced that it is the front main Seal. Can anybody recommend a good, trustworthy Independent Shop familiar with these cars to confirm my diagnoses and perform the work without the stealership cost?? Car also has the DSC/ABS lights on which i think might be a bad wheel sensor.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the Howell/Brick/Wall area of NJ (Monmouth County) but dont mind driving a tiny bit to the right shop...
- SSK - RL DP's - JB4 - BMS DCI
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 04:55 PM   #2
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.I.P. View Post
So i think my 335 needs a front Main Seal replacement. I've got oil all over the front of the engine and it chirps like crazy when running. Already replaced the Oil Filter/Cooler Housing gaskets once before but i am now convinced that it is the front main Seal. Can anybody recommend a good, trustworthy Independent Shop familiar with these cars to confirm my diagnoses and perform the work without the stealership cost?? Car also has the DSC/ABS lights on which i think might be a bad wheel sensor.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the Howell/Brick/Wall area of NJ (Monmouth County) but dont mind driving a tiny bit to the right shop...

I'd love to take a look at it. We are located in Pompton Lakes, NJ!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2017, 09:15 PM   #3
SeanCon
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

+1 ZNM Auto in Pompton Lakes ^