F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Factory Digital Cluster - Coding Options
Extreme Powerhouse

10-03-2017, 09:15 AM   #1
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Factory Digital Cluster - Coding Options

This thread is primarily for cars that came with 6WB from the factory. I just wanted to know what DKOMBI codes worked and how we can get the most out of it. I understand that several people have retrofitted the cluster, but I want to avoid conversation around bugs that may not work after retrofitting but will work on cars that were factory optioned.

Things that i would Like:
- //M Startup Logo (I tried but it shows M550d at startup and nothing in the regular view)
- More functionality out of the center area, or at least show an image so it's not blank all the time
- Turn off individual modes. Currently it's all or nothing, and I like the blue Eco Pro view but I want to disable the red Sports Mode view. I have them all turned off for now.
- Edit mode view? My main gripe with the sports mode view is I want to see all of the numbers around the gauges at all times.

I considered playing with some of the options that are available and changing things to "activ" just to see what they do, but I'm not sure how much damage I could do since I have no idea what the german words mean.

Has anyone out there played with it or changed anything?
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0