E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Con Artist warning - Performance Alloys Ireland

09-12-2017, 01:44 AM   #1
Ghostriderf80
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Just a Porsche

Con Artist warning - Performance Alloys Ireland

https://trstp.lt/dusCfa

Performance Alloys to be avoided - Con artist

Performance Alloys in N. Ireland are one of the worst companies I have dealt with in UK.

They sent me wrong parts, for the wrong purpose despite long emails and me providing the correct car details.

They received the returned part, never offered refund despite me asking for it, no part exchange. They then denied that its their fault for sending me the wrong part, despite them providing me the link to that exact part and confirming my car details via email and telephone conversation.

Absolute lies, this is a company to avoid as they try to weasel out when its their fault, a con artist approach to sales and preying on customers online. Cheap service with a con approach is to be expected from
Toshe Trading Ltd.

They exploit everything on the internet to lie and to try to remove negative posts about their company.

To Andy below. You know what my order number is. I am happy to post the correspondence I had with your little outfit.

Careful.
Appreciate 0