E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > car damaged by dealer during service

08-29-2017, 11:11 PM   #1
Plainview
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is Coupe

car damaged by dealer during service

went to pick up my car after getting a coolant leak taken care of. I learned this the hard way so i always do a walk around before leaving... lo and behold i found damage on the passenger door. Dents and scratches that could have been easily missed if i hadn't been paying attention. I told the SA right away and they wanted to hold my car for another week while they took it to their own preferred body shop for repair. Well, it took a while of going back and forth they didn't want to give up their insurance information but i got them willing to take a look at an estimate from my preferred body shop. has anyone had experience with this kind of problem at their dealership? how did it turn out?
Appreciate 0