E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Help BMW 328i Hard Start

07-25-2017, 01:55 AM   #1
Stussy36
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BWM 328i 2008

Unhappy Help BMW 328i Hard Start

Hello everyone, I have a big problem with my BMW 328i 2008, it happens that I was driven and when I got home, I pulled back the car to park, then turn the steering wheel left to the top, and unexpectedly the engine and everything died, Stop running, turn off without warning, I immediately try to turn it on again and it sounded like when the battery is discharged, and it did not turn on, try a second time keeping the brake to the bottom and the car turned on and finished parking, but in The dashboard appeared 4 different signals BRAKE • DSC • DRIVE OFF ASSISTANT • SERVICE ENGINE SOON (all in orange or amber).
Immediately check below the car and there is a plastic piece that seems to be hanging, also it looked like something was dripping like water, but it was not oil, after a few minutes stopped. What can be? I'm afraid it might go off again when driving. After that, every time I try to turn it on, it takes as if the battery is dead but it manages to turn it on.
* The next day after 18 hours without use, I put the key and there were no signs on the dashboard, press the power button and the car started instantly ... but a few seconds after 3-5 seconds it was turned off and returned to Show again the same signals and if it turns on but delay is not immediately. Anyone have any idea what it could be? Thank you!

Last edited by Stussy36; 07-25-2017 at 02:37 AM..
Appreciate 0