E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > For Sale: Quad Tip's Exhaust Defuser

06-22-2017, 06:15 AM   #1
BMW Steve
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F11 535D & e93 335i Highline

For Sale: Quad Tip's Exhaust Defuser

Brand New Performance Style Carbon Fiber Exhaust Diffuser Painted GLOSS BLACK

E92 or E93 M Sport Bumper

Any one looking at doing the quad conversion on there e92/93 and looking for a quad defuser.

I purchased this item as its a very good fit and had it painted gloss black, I all ready have the older version of this defuser on the car but wanted some thing newer. AS I have the quad conversion all ready in place and they were built around the current defuser i have now discovered that the new one dose not fit around where my tips are, in order for this to fit mine i would have to go and get the back box and tips re built or positioned and this will cost to much, so to much effort for such a small gain, I have now put the original defuser back on the car, you will need this in place so that the exhaust people know where to position the rear box and tips..... I am absolutely gutted as i thought it would be a straight swap, how wrong was i....

I paid £250 and then an extra £100 to have it painted gloss black

I just want to recoup what I paid for the item so £250 Posted,

It was painted gloss black for 2 reasons, it had 3 small marks on the front and I was going to paint it black any way so that did not matter......

Where I got it from

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Fib...53.m1438.l2649

And now in Gloss Black.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0