E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > E93 335i DCT Alpine White, Red Leather only 36k miles!

06-02-2017, 03:41 AM   #1
330-Singh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E91 335i M-Sport Touring

E93 335i DCT Alpine White, Red Leather only 36k miles!

BMW E93 335i DCT Convertible – Very desirable Alpine white and Red leather interior

I am regretfully having to sell my wifes much cherished 335i convertible. It is no ordinary example but one with a whole host of options ticked from new, ultra low mileage, a full Service History and it has never elapsed from its BMW warranty since new meaning it is still under BMW warranty! So I am quite confident that it will be (if not one of) the best examples available.

The car has never been modified, it was a BMW demo car (explains all the options!) then a lady owned it for most of its life who we purchased from some 7 months ago. The plan was always to keep it for years as it was such a faultless example with low miles.

Details summarised below:

July 2009 model
3 owners
36,000 miles
Full Service History (mostly BMW Servicing)
MOT til 25th October’17

DCT Gearbox (smooth, fast and faultless) for anyone who doesn’t know – this is not the inferior automatic gearbox but the Dual Clutch transmission which is the exact gearbox that the M3 uses. It really does add to the enjoyment and experience of such a desirable performance convertible.

Alpine White paintwork in excellent condition
Sought after Red Leather interior in excellent condition
Heated Seats
Electric Folding Mirrors
Professional Sat Nav
Bluetooth
Xenon Lights
Multi function steering wheel
Cruise control
Parking Sensors (Front and Rear)
Active Steering
Logic 7 upgraded speaker system
Dark Grey 19” MV4 Alloy wheels (refurbished by Lepsons only 6 months ago) please note these are all crack free and never had any repairs but just a colour change!
Yokohama high performance tyres (brand new only 6 months ago/4000 miles ago) with plenty of life left.

A very reluctant sale due to growing family and needing something with more doors. If I could justify keeping it for myself I would but I work walking distance from where I live so unfortunately we have to let this amazing example go.

Needless to say I have all the manuals, service book, 2x keys, any invoices and old MOT’s

If you have any questions or require any additional pics please message me.

£15500 OVNO

Please note that we are not interested in swaps or part exchanges as this is a straight sale and I will not entertain test drives unless you can prove that you are covered on my car Fully comprehensive.

Viewings in Watford at our residence - no meeting half way and no viewing in large groups.

Appreciate 0
      06-06-2017, 12:11 AM   #2
330-Singh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E91 335i M-Sport Touring

To the top
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2017, 08:48 AM   #3
330-Singh
Private First Class
Rep