THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums CANADA 2017 230i XDrive (B46)

05-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #1
HUGOB93
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 230i XDrive

2017 230i XDrive (B46)

Hello All,

Picking up my new 2017 230i XDrive sometime next week and was looking into the following:

1) Wheel fitment (what fitment would work/sizing?)

2) Exhaust options
i) What is currently available for this new model?
ii) Would 2016 228i aftermarket exhausts be compatible?

3) Coilovers
i) What coilovers are currently available for this new model?
ii) Would previous f22 aftermarket coilovers be compatible?

4) Exterior mods
i) Black Kidney Grilles / Front Lip & Carbon Fiber spoiler. What is currently available and would any other 2 series aftermarket parts be compatible/fit?

Sorry for all the questions, have been digging around online and could not find much info on this new model/platform.

Located in the GTA as well.

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2017, 01:33 AM   #2
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive Estoril Blue

Garage List
Congrats on the new ride.

Just curious...I take it you're financing (own) this car? Given the amount you're planning on spending, did an M240i ever come in mind? I'm in my 3rd month of ownership of my M240i and believe it or not, it's a great car in stock form. Mind you yes, it could do with a bit more aero pieces namely front lip...which I also plan to install.

As for your mods, to start you'll need the M Aerodynamics Package if it's the front splitter and rear diffuser you're interested in. As far as the other hardware you're looking at, pretty much anything you can slap on a M235i/M240i in terms of wheels will fit. As for suspension if you don't have the adaptive M suspension the skies the limit for you. If you want a bit more power you can also go with a tune (JB+ etc.). As for kidney grills, I picked up a set of gloss black grills from extremeparts.ca for $129 I think. It was the first place I went immediately from picking up my car from the dealership 😊

Been looking around here on this forum to see if there are any F22 owners who'd like to meet up to shoot the shit or what have you. I'm always up for a meet and cruise 😊
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2017, 06:24 AM   #3
max_k20
Bavarian Love
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230i xDrive

1) Wheel fitment (what fitment would work/sizing?)
I'm Running 18x8.5 +35 all around. I would go further in offset since it's limit.

2) Exhaust options
i) What is currently available for this new model? NONE
ii) Would 2016 228i aftermarket exhausts be compatible? Not that I know of

3) Coilovers
i) What coilovers are currently available for this new model? None that I know of
ii) Would previous f22 aftermarket coilovers be compatible? I'd love to get and answer for springs only too

4) Exterior mods
i) Black Kidney Grilles / Front Lip & Carbon Fiber spoiler. What is currently available and would any other 2 series aftermarket parts be compatible/fit?Any F22 pieces should fit
Appreciate 0