F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > General service question
Studio RSR

05-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #1
Ya Buddy45
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 340i

General service question

Ok so i have a bmw 340i and i just want to lightly mod it. only want to do jb4 map 1 cold air intake and downpipes and muffler delete. Do you guys think i would have an issue getting general maintenence if i have that done? Im just curious how the void warrenty works. If it does i guess i will just have to take it out right before service and reinstall after. If any of you have any experience in this or input, it would be greatly appreciated
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2017, 11:24 AM   #2
Golo2016
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Buddy45 View Post
Ok so i have a bmw 340i and i just want to lightly mod it. only want to do jb4 map 1 cold air intake and downpipes and muffler delete. Do you guys think i would have an issue getting general maintenence if i have that done? Im just curious how the void warrenty works. If it does i guess i will just have to take it out right before service and reinstall after. If any of you have any experience in this or input, it would be greatly appreciated
You shouldn't have any problems for regular maintenance, you could have issue if you are bring it for warranty work done.

The way the warranty issue works, pretty much with any manufacturer, IF you modify and something go wrong with the parts modified and they can pinpoint that the modification is the culprit...you pay. Pay to play bruh...
Appreciate 0