E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 E92 335i - Stock, Manual, RWD, and Clean!

02-20-2017, 08:44 AM   #1
Hitthecones
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

2009 E92 335i - Stock, Manual, RWD, and Clean!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
VIN: WBAWB73539P158502

First, a few specs:

-Space Grey Metallic with the Dakota Black Leather and Poplar Trim
-Rare rear wheel drive and 6 speed manual transmission
-M Sports package (M sport suspension, 19" Style 230 wheels, sport seats)
-Cold package (fold down rear seats, heated front seats)
-Technology package (navigation, etc.)
-Probably more that I am forgetting
-All stock and maintained per BMW's condition-based maintenance schedule

And now the story:

With a second child inbound, I am reluctantly selling my 2009 335i coupe. Through the E90 generation, I'd argue that this is the one to own. The N54 engine makes a bit more power and yet the '09 has received the refinement of several model years prior.

The "big stuff" in this generation of car is done. The prior owner had the high pressure fuel pump replaced under warranty. I replaced the water pump and thermostat in 2015 (a massive job that is required for each of these cars). The turbos and associated components have exhibited no issues, probably a reflection on regular oil changes and proper use. I changed the spark plugs with OEM Bosch just two months ago.

I purchased the car from a BMW dealer in 2012 when it was just three years old at 42K miles (I am the second owner). Prior, the car lived in North Carolina, explaining the tinted windows. Through my ownership, I have put roughly 36K miles on it in four and a half years. The car is my commuter, and I've treated it very gently (proper warm up before using the power, letting it cool down before shutting it off). I've waxed the car twice per year, and I am very picky with where I've parked it. If it were not for a second child, I would keep it. Eating is not permitted in my car, even though I dearly love our toddler.

The title is clear, and I own the car outright. The only incident occurred in 2013 when I was rear-ended at low speed by an inattentive texter. My BMW dealer's body shop disassembled the car to find that the only damage was a rear bumper cover. The body shop replaced the cover and of course painted it to match.

In disclosure, the only things that are not functional are the seat belt presenters. It's an awful design that BMW never should have used. Mine extend but do not catch the seat belt properly, like every other E92 on the planet.

The car comes with several extras including a set of Continental snow tires on Moda by BBS wheels. To make the rear wheels fit properly, I have a set of small spacers installed too. The car comes with the original Style 230 19" wheels as well, and I have only used them for perhaps two months total during my ownership with the car (I used a different set of wheels). Finally, I am selling it with both OEM all-weather floor mats and the OEM "summer" floor mats.

Overall, this is a very clean 335i coupe looking for a loving home. Please contact me with any questions.

Last edited by Hitthecones; 03-24-2017 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Added price
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #2
Hitthecones
Rep

All the way back up!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2017, 09:07 AM   #3
Hitthecones
Rep

All the way back up! It's a great car, and I have a feeling that our 3 year old is going to miss it...
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2017, 09:07 AM   #4
Hitthecones
Rep

Price drop to $16995!
Appreciate 0