E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wash / Wax / Detailing / Touchup Supplies > WTT: SIP, jetSeal 109, zymol carbon, HD-cleanse for wax

04-18-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
haper
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330ci

WTT: SIP, jetSeal 109, zymol carbon, HD-cleanse for wax

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have brand new containers of jetSeal 109 and menzerna SIP (Super Intensive Polisher) that I got from Greg - Detailed Image. I also have unopened containers of Zymol HD-Cleanse and Zymol Carbon pasta wax.

I'm looking to trade some of the JetSeal and / or SIP (3 - 4 oz, enough to do one car) and / or all / some of the Zymol HD-Cleanse and Carbon wax in exchange for a higher end wax like Zymol vintage, P21s, Souveran, etc. I'm also willing to sell the Zymol HD-Cleanse and Zymol Carbon wax. I'm open for ideas. btw: the Zymol products are not the one's sold in Target and Walmart, the wax retails for $50 and the HD-Cleanse is $26.

Here's what each product is:

- Zymol HD-Cleanse: Cleans the paint surface like a polish. Coupled w/ Zymol wax or JetSeal 109 it would be a good two step clean then protect for a weekend do-it-yourselfer. Can be applied with buffer or by hand.

- Zymol Carbon: Pure carnuba wax that provides no cleaning abilities, just protection, designed for german cars w/ darker finishes (but can be used on any car). Should be applied by hand.

- JetSeal 109: a synthetic sealant that protects the finish and should only be used by hand. It adheres to the paint and provides 2 - 6 months worth of protection (wax lasts 3 - 5 weeks). Provides a glass like finish and can be topped w/ wax to get the warm look of wax but protection of sealant.

- menzerna SIP: menzerna's med-weight polish. Should be applied using a buffer and followed w/ a fine polish like menzerna 106Ff or menzerna FPII.

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M

Where in NJ are you from? I might be interested in buyin the jetseal outright..
      04-19-2008, 07:50 AM   #3
haper
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
Where in NJ are you from? I might be interested in buyin the jetseal outright..
I'm looking to trade 3 - 4 oz. of the JetSeal and / or SIP for wax.

I'm open to selling or trading the Zymol HD-Cleanse or Carbon.
Appreciate 0