ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
watermusic
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster

2008 Z4 3.0si Roadster w/1200 miles!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
OK, let’s get the big question out of the way immediately! Why are we selling a brand new BMW?? I bought this car for my wife for her 60th birthday…..she’s been drooling over the Z4 Roadster since she saw it when it first came out (who could blame her?). Unfortunately, she’s gone through numerous back surgeries over the past years and we’ve found that her getting in and out of the car has proven to be very difficult, something I didn’t count on! However, once in the Z4, it’s heaven on 4 wheels and more car than we ever expected (my wife is 5’7 and I’m 6’5…very comfortable for these long legs) We’ve always been “BMW” drivers and will miss this incredible addition to their line-up but we need to move on to a more practical BMW that better suits my wife’s needs. This Z4 has pretty much every option available including the Premium Package, Sports Package, Navigation System w/ Bluetooth and BMW Assist, Steptronic 6 speed Automatic Transmission, Heated Seats, Floormats, BMW’s (ridiculously expensive) Premium Wind Deflector for top-down operation. The car was purchased from Coast BMW in San Luis Obispo 4 weeks ago. It carries the spectacular ‘BMW 4 year/50,000 mile’ all inclusive warranty (minus the 1500 miles we’ve put on it) and is Alpine White with the sumptuous Saddle Brown Extended Leather interior and tan convertible top. This color combination is unique as you mostly see silver, gray or black Z4s around, and this one really stands out as a very classy, yet eye-catching color combination that showcases the unique profiles and body accents of this superb machine. It has always been garaged and pampered since we bought it last month. Sticker price on this car was $52,400; we are asking $45,900 or best offer. Please feel free to call with any questions @ 805-439-0066.

Last edited by watermusic; 04-17-2008 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: Price Lowered
Appreciate 0