F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > EUROPE (Continental) > Strange request from fellows around Dortmund/Frankfurt
proTUNING Freaks

12-04-2016, 10:04 AM   #1
emanuel1
Noob
Germany
Rep
Drives: E46 320i

Strange request from fellows around Dortmund/Frankfurt

Hi guys,

strange request. I just moved to Munchen, sold my lovely e46 so i can get an F30. Looked over the budget and found what I can comfortably afford (moving is really not cheap, especially in Munich).
Anyhow, I am now looking for cars, but I can't find anything I would like around me: Navi, around 110k, adaptive xenon and dark interior (I love to keep the paint shiny but I suck at keeping the interior clean), at a budget at around 17-18 thousand euros.

As Munchen is huge and a lot of people here love BMW, I can't find a cheap one (they cost at least 2000 more than other parts of the country) or I am not fast enough. Called Tuesday to check the car, Friday took time off work to find out they've already sold it )

Anyhow, the question now, is there anyone interested in helping me with seeing some cars? I would be grateful and I could send money for beer and gas. I swear to God I'm going to flip, if I need to travel one more time for more than 2 hours to see a car that is "tadelloser Zustand! Technisch wie auch Optisch!" but when I get there I see cigarettes burn marks, chemical burns or dents on the doors/door edges like someone tried to stab it.

Anyhow, if anyone is looking to help me, let me know. Just a visual inspection (even a test drive if you're up for it) to make sure at least the car looks decent. If I take more time off work to see cars, they're going to fire me ))
Too many people think to ignore telling you the problems, even if you explain to them that you're driving for 5 hours, hoping that once you're there, you're going to change your opinion, compromise, and buy their crap for the money they ask for...

Thanks.

Emanuel
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2016, 03:47 AM   #2
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Hi there, as a neighbor living also near Munich I can tell you, that car prices no matter what brand are climbing insane heights comparing the same car into the north or the south or Germany.
I bought my 4 series up near Hamburg and saved around 3k comparing this to south values. Could offer you my 4 but the car is definitely outta your pricing range, so thats no match
Good luck out there.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0