THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons NEW RELEASE: DINANTRONICS Sport (B58)

11-23-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

NEW RELEASE: DINANTRONICS Sport (B58)

Name:  B58_HeaderSmall.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  247.4 KB

DINANTRONICS Sport For the BMW B58 Engines

Just in time for Black Friday shopping, Dinan is releasing a wide array of new products within the DINANTRONICS Sport lineup. From the much anticipated starter tune for the BMW B58 engine (340i) to the BMW M57, N57, and N47 engines (BMW Diesels), the tune lineup for current generation BMW's has never been so comprehensive.

Part Number: D440-0047
Applications: 2017 F22 M240i Coupe, 2017 F23 M240i Convertible, 2016-17 F30 340i Sedan, 2017 F34 340i GT, 2017 F32 440i Coupe, 2017 F33 440i Convertible, 2017 F36 440i Gran Coupe
Product Page / Pricing: http://www.dinancars.com/product/d44...?series=&mid=/
Release Date: PRE-ORDER ONLY. B58 Units will begin shipping mid-January 2017.

Description: DINANTRONICS Sport is the boost controller for the masses. Its simple design/execution allows for easy installation/removal that can be performed in a blink of an eye and yields results you will be sure to feel, and enjoy, from the get go. Coupled with Bluetooth capabilities right out of the box that allows for user controlled adjustability and a live boost monitor to keep track of the action its a value proposition that is unequaled in the marketplace.

DINANTRONICS Sport plugs into a single sensor which lends itself to a very quick and and discrete installation, or removal, should the need arise. Not only does this connection method offer a simplified install but also effectively utilizes the factory DME, in tandem with itself, in order to re-map boost, fueling, and timing for optimal performance. Once installed DINANTRONICS Sport enjoys connectivity to various smartphone devices courtesy of its built-in Bluetooth Smart system. From the free app one has the freedom to reduce stock boost for valet duties or crank up the boost all the way up to the "race" setting for maximum enjoyment... or anywhere in between. Regardless of what setting is chosen there is a power level for everyone. Also within the app the end user has access to a live boost monitor which streams boost data in real time to the phone very similar in appearance to the sport gauges on the iDrive. Not only will you be able to feel the difference but now you can see it as well!

Benefits of the DINANTRONICS Sport Performance Tuner for BMW B58 Engines:
  • Up to +40 HP and +50 lb-ft
  • Bluetooth smart (Android and iOS Compatible)
  • Live boost monitor
  • Multiple power settings to choose from (Sport, Sport+, and Race). Units ship pre-set to the Sport + setting.
  • Valet / parental control modes (-3 PSI)
  • Quick, easy, and discrete installation
  • CARB EO submitted and approval is pending.
  • 14 day satisfaction guarantee
  • 1 year product warranty (does not include consequential damages or labor costs)

For those of you waiting for the full DINANTRONICS Elite tune for the B58, it is also near completion with a public release date later in Q1 2017 so your wait is coming to a close as well.

For a full breakdown of the various tuning options within the tiered DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner lineup please visit our comparison page, HERE, to understand which step in the 'evolution of power' is right for you.

EMISSIONS: CARB EO submitted and approval is pending.

WARRANTY: DINANTRONICS Sport does not carry the factory matching warranty that Dinan is known for. DINANTRONICS Sport's warranty is a 1 year product only warranty that does not cover consequential damages or labor reimbursement.

DINANTRONICS Sport Performance Tuner for the BMW B58 Engines POWER CHART

Part Number: D440-0047
Retail Price: Consult Website
Install Time: 0.25 hrs
Max Gains (Sport+ Setting): +40 HP / +50 lb-ft TRQ

Name:  B58_PowerChart.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  210.0 KB
Appreciate 0