E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > All Tuning Companies and Vendors: XI Opportunities

04-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
flukey
Go big or go home!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

All Tuning Companies and Vendors: XI Opportunities

To all the tuning companies and vendors out there...

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the XI community is growing and becoming more and more performance oriented. BMW has noticed this themselves, due to the release of the XI coupes. Furthermore, many owners of performance AWD vehicles such as the STI or Evo have moved over to the BMW E9X 335 xi due to the performance + luxury.

The E9X xi tuning market is entirely open. Currently there are only four companies who produced parts specifically for the xi, with each producing a different product.

UR --> xi DPs
AC --> xi sway bars
KW --> xi coilovers
HR --> xi springs/coilovers

I see a huge OPEN market for a company to dominate in providing xi parts.

XIs need specialty exhaust, downpipes, coilovers, springs, shocks, sway bars, flywheels, control arms, etc.

Why won't any tuning company man up, engage in this market, and most likely make a huge profit. This market is entirely open! Someone make the most of this opportunity... PLEASE!

Last edited by flukey; 04-08-2008 at 09:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
CampioniShop
Rep
Drives: na

Our 335i QUAD exhaust will fit the XI models :
http://www.remusexhaustshop.com/335i...lr-p-1149.html
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2008, 03:56 AM   #3
Adam@Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Blue BMW M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by flukey View Post
To all the tuning companies and vendors out there...

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the XI community is growing and becoming more and more performance oriented. BMW has noticed this themselves, due to the release of the XI coupes. Furthermore, many owners of performance AWD vehicles such as the STI or Evo have moved over to the BMW E9X 335 xi due to the performance + luxury.

The E9X xi tuning market is entirely open. Currently there are only four companies who produced parts specifically for the xi, with each producing a different product.

UR --> xi DPs
AC --> xi sway bars
KW --> xi coilovers
HR --> xi springs/coilovers

I see a huge OPEN market for a company to dominate in providing xi parts.

XIs need specialty exhaust, downpipes, coilovers, springs, shocks, sway bars, flywheels, control arms, etc.

Why won't any tuning company man up, engage in this market, and most likely make a huge profit. This market is entirely open! Someone make the most of this opportunity... PLEASE!
We hear ya. If we can get our hands on an XI near So. Cal/Orange County, we will have the downpipes modified to fit the car and get them into production. Any takers?
Appreciate 0