BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > XPel PPF Installer in Northern Colorado?

11-03-2016, 12:17 PM   #1
Skwinglos
Private
Rep
Drives: MG M2; HD 2500

XPel PPF Installer in Northern Colorado?

Hello Everyone,

My M2 finally started production and I want to get XPel installed on my car but it doesn't seem like my dealership has a contact with anyone that does this. They offered the 3M stuff but I'm not interested in that.

Anyone out there get their M2 wrapped in XPel in the Northern Colorado area?

Let me know.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 12:25 PM   #2
D CHOI
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwinglos View Post
Hello Everyone,

My M2 finally started production and I want to get XPel installed on my car but it doesn't seem like my dealership has a contact with anyone that does this. They offered the 3M stuff but I'm not interested in that.

Let me know.

Have you tried looking up yelp searching PPF and calling around? That's how I got all my info and connections.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 12:37 PM   #3
Skwinglos
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCHOI View Post
Have you tried looking up yelp searching PPF and calling around? That's how I got all my info and connections.
I'm specifically looking for someone that's done it on an M2 before because I'm mostly worried about the complex template for the front bumper.

I can see installers on their site and through yelp but a direct reference from here would give me much more confidence.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #4
XPEL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwinglos View Post
Hello Everyone,

Let me know.
Off hand I don't know anyone specifically, I'll PM you my sales rep's email. He lives near Boulder. He may be able to give more insight. His name is Tom Adams, they are all at SEMA, so give him a few days to respond.
Appreciate 1
      11-03-2016, 03:29 PM   #5
Skwinglos
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPEL View Post
Off hand I don't know anyone specifically, I'll PM you my sales rep's email. He lives near Boulder. He may be able to give more insight. His name is Tom Adams, they are all at SEMA, so give him a few days to respond.
Thanks for the info!
The car isn't slated to be off the assembly line until the 10th of November but then there's all the transit so we have plenty of time.
Appreciate 0