XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

04-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

X6 Press Launch Pic's-BMW Performance Center

Hey guys had to swing by the Press Launch for the X6 and I think the new 1Series.Got there later than I wanted,been busy at work.Wanted to catch some of the action on the track but was to late for that.As you can see by the pic's BMW spared no expense.The tents are set up in the PC parking lot.I saw only Tasman and VR 35i's.But based on some of the folks that drove X6's at the launch,there must have been some 50i's lurking somewhere.I'm going to do this in a couple of threads.I took almost 150 pic's.Not going to post all of them.I was able to ck out one of those VR 35i's all by myself for about an hour.They were unlocked and I just had to look around!!! The keys were on the dash......I was tempted...but didn't....!!!!!I took a bunch of pics and tried to address some things people mentioned on this form,i.e. rear visibility,running boards,ingress and egress front and back,legroom,etc....Most things I could think of,short of driving the vehicle.Boy was I tempted,nobody going to miss one little red X6 will they....My conclusion, based upon haven't not driven it yet,I'm as sold on owning an X6 as before my hour ck'ing it out.Thanks. PalBay
Attached Images

Appreciate 0