BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Mporium BMW

04-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
Boost3dm3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

where did my CA go?

Long story short, i placed my deposit last october with jim redden at passport who says a guy named Rob link is gonna take care of my order. Rob puts in all my requests for my specs and then who would of thought it but 2 months ago hes gone and now i have to deal with another CA steve george. Steve is really helpful and gets me my production number and tries to correct some mistakes in the system which show me as getting a moonroof . Today I get an email and Steve George left too : Now im with Yves Badji who seems like a nice guy at least from what you guys have said and im hoping i wont have to change again. Any of you guys experience the same? I have to say that I am glad that i wasnt totally kept in the dark and the new CAs have always tried to contact me to let me know that the old person left. well anyways just started getting worried about my situation but i hope everything will be fine.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
BMoney
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X3MC, 2019 Audi TT RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost3dm3 View Post
Long story short, i placed my deposit last october with jim redden at passport who says a guy named Rob link is gonna take care of my order. Rob puts in all my requests for my specs and then who would of thought it but 2 months ago hes gone and now i have to deal with another CA steve george. Steve is really helpful and gets me my production number and tries to correct some mistakes in the system which show me as getting a moonroof . Today I get an email and Steve George left too : Now im with Yves Badji who seems like a nice guy at least from what you guys have said and im hoping i wont have to change again. Any of you guys experience the same? I have to say that I am glad that i wasnt totally kept in the dark and the new CAs have always tried to contact me to let me know that the old person left. well anyways just started getting worried about my situation but i hope everything will be fine.
I just placed my order thursday with passport....I hope the same doesn't happen with me! I was dealing with the GM Jay Klein but have since been passed off to Dave Kochba. He seems decent enough but maybe I'll be passed on to someone else in a few weeks. It's seems sales donkeys come and go quite often.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
sometimes I just wanna forget that waiting game
... get an ISF, it cost a little less, its here, and its fast

oppps!

Last edited by ase2dais; 04-05-2008 at 10:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #4
JuniorDee
Captain
Rep
Drives: the speed limit

the guy i dealt with has been there for years. If you want his name PM me he was great.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2008, 09:28 AM   #5
Boost3dm3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

thanks JD but ill give Yves a chance and anyways he did give ase a drive in the m3 so he cant be bad right?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #6
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Yves is one of the pioneers of the DC Metro/Passport Meet.. He had work with our group to get Passport sponsorship of our Meets.

... In fact he is working with me on my next M .. Im savoring this moment and not in a hurry... I'd like to see everyones M3 first
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #7
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Boost, Whats your color/interior?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
JuniorDee
Captain
Rep
Drives: the speed limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost3dm3 View Post
thanks JD but ill give Yves a chance and anyways he did give ase a drive in the m3 so he cant be bad right?
True

If he was the one in the photos, I spoke with him (along with almost every other CA) when I got my car. He was showing it to some potential customers. I told him he was famous and that his photo was up on the site.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #9
Boost3dm3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Heres the total spec out for my car (pretty much all options except moonroof of course):

Interlagos Blue
Black Novillo Extended Leather
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
19" Forged and polished Double Spoke wheels
Power rear sunshade
Park Distance Control
HD radio
Satellite radio
iPod and USB adapter
Enhanced Premium Sound