THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds Sponsor Announcements / Introductions ACF Performance Custom flash and OTS Tunes are Now Available, along with Bootmod3.

10-19-2016, 03:24 PM   #1
Alex@VNV-Speed
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 ACF Tuned 385xi

ACF Performance Custom flash and OTS Tunes are Now Available, along with Bootmod3.

Hey everyone,

ACF Performance is proud to announce our flash-tuning services for the N55 Engine.
ACF has teamed up with ProTuningFreaks to sell Bootmod3 activation codes, devices, and also offer the DME unlocking services required for Bootmod3 use.
In addition to our custom flash-tuning services, we will also offer OTS maps for varying octanes, driving modes, and performance settings to clients that decide to purchase the Bootmod3.
OTS customers can always purchase more maps from us, or even have a custom flash done remotely if they have access to a Dyno or Track nearby.

We have created baseline maps for a wide variety of builds, including Stock, minor bolt-ons, Full Bolt On, Methanol Injection, Port Injection, Pure Stage 1 Turbo, Pure Stage 2 Turbo, and ACF's own Stage 3 Turbo kit (63mm and 67mm versions).
We have maps for varying octanes from 85 AKI to 100 AKI, including full E85. We can tune for any octane or fuel, whether it's MS109, E98 114 AKI, or just 91 or 93 premium pump gas.

Below we have a 2016 M235xi on Stock Turbo, with an AFe Intake and Fabspeed HFC running 93 octane on a Mustang Dyno(Low Reading).
Minor Bolt-ons only: 291WHP / 300ftlbs WTQ
ACF Flash + Minor Bolt-ons: 332WHP / 337ftlbs WTQ

Next we have a 2013 335i PWG with FBO and a Pure Stage 1 Turbo upgrade on Stock TMAP running 93 octane on a Mustang Dyno(Low Reading)
FBO Enzo BEF+JB4 (Stock Turbo): 313WHP / 363ftlbs WTQ
FBO ACF Flash + Pure Stage 1 Turbo: 379WHP / 411ftlbs WTQ

Finally, we have our former Pure Stage 2 test car (we have done many PS2s but don't have dyno info from most of them because they were done in South America). This is actually my personal car, and the PS2 has now been removed for our ACF Stage 3 turbo kit.
My turbo was diagnosed with a bad leak, so by the end of testing I could only push 23 PSI max, and struggled to hold it.
However my car a 2013 335xi FBO with a PS2 Turbo, a PDU/ACF PI Kit, JB4, N20 TMAP, Stage 2 platinum fueling kit, full E85, running a Meth/nitro injection with a significant boost leak at 23psi was able to put down on a dynojet(high reading):
Best Run: 544RWHP/528ftlbs RWTQ
Max Power: 544RWHP
Max Torque: 541ftlbs RWTQ

Drops in the 4k RPM range were due to a secondary boost safety built into the JB4 that is generally unknown, but the issue has since been resolved.

Our initial N55 Stage 3 Turbo kit numbers have been posted elsewhere and updated numbers using E85 will be posted as soon as we complete our next round of testing.

Prices! (Subject to Change)
  • ACF Custom ECU Flash, No BM3 software or device, MSRP $1,299
  • ACF OTS Maps + Full BM3 (individual services listed separately below) MSRP $1,290
  • ACF Custom Tuning + Full BM3 (Individual Services Listed below) MSRP $1,590
  • ACF OTS maps (Low Octane, High Octane, Valet) MSRP $300 for the base pack of 3 (Requires BM3 license, unlocked DME and Stock File readout)
  • N55 Bootmod3 License MSRP $595
  • Optional Bootmod3 Device (can be used with multiple vehicles so long as they have their own licenses.) MSRP $295
  • N55 Unlocking/Activation File Retrieval for BM3 MSRP $100 (Not including Shipping, if necessary)
  • ACF Custom BM3 Tuning File $300/map (This is for remote or local dyno tuning along with track or street tuning, but we also can handle special setups for additional cost depending on the setup.) (E85, Meth and/or Nitrometh Injection, PI kit, built engines, nitrous, etc., -These complex and unique setups may require additional fees.)
  • Any coding services are available $100 for basic features ,$150-200 for extended features and custom coding.

ACF also offers individualized service for clients with particular power goals in mind, and we can help actualize those goals in the most cost-effective way. Please PM me Alex@ACF or send an email to alex@acfperformance.com

We also offer services for the N20, S55, and S63. More info is forthcoming on these platforms, but please feel free to reach out to us regarding any other BMW engine. We also have the BM3 for the S55 and S63 ready for sale.

Finally, the Bootmod3 produced and developed by proTUNING Freaks is still in beta, so we can offer no guarantees that the product will work 100%. We ask that you give us all of the feedback you can, and we will pass that information along to the developer at PTF to resolve any bugs. We will also work with you during this testing period to assist in setting up the BM3 and deal with any troubleshooting issues. The calibration maps we provide via direct ECU flash or for BM3 flashing may not be street legal in your locality, so please check and follow all of your local laws and regulations.

If you have general questions, please post them so that everyone can benefit, and if you have individual questions, please PM me Alex@ACF or email me at Alex@acfperformance.com

We accept tunes from all over the world and currently have dealers in Brazil, Colombia, and Chicago, USA. We can accept mail-in tunes worldwide at our Chicago, USA location, and can also do tunes at our other dealer shops for South American customers. Please direct all questions and inquiries to me, via PM Alex@ACF or email me at alex@acfperformance.com I will make sure you get in touch with the right person in our organization.
Appreciate 2
crbalch472.50
M-terkait209.00
      10-19-2016, 03:42 PM   #2
crbalch
The Schwab
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 AW M340xi

Garage List
2017 BMW X1  [0.00]
2016 BMW M235xi  [0.00]
Extremely happy with my ACF tune, car pulls like a beast! If anyone has any questions feel free to PM
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2016, 11:28 AM   #3
crbalch
The Schwab
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 AW M340xi

Garage List
2017 BMW X1  [0.00]
2016 BMW M235xi  [0.00]
BentZero
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #4
BentZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT Mineral White M235i

Nice!!!

6MT Mineral White on black M235i coupe
Build thread
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2017, 07:48 AM   #5
M-terkait
Major
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: F30 335i 3/13

just found this thread, I think it never got attention due to being in sponsor announcements which nobody looks into.