E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > wtf? help please

04-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
misturkhuu
F80
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

wtf? help please

okay this morning i woke up started up my car and sit in my car checking email for 5 mins. then i pull down the ebrake and let the car roll back , half way down my drive way i started to tap on the brake to slow down , den i reliaze it wasnt slowing down, so i started to hitting the brake , then i slam on it, my brake hit the floor and i had no control of it, by the time i realize my brake was gone, i was rolling down to fast , i pull the ebrake right when i back up into the car across the street! can anyone tell me how , what wth happen? people told me it might be a air bubble in my brake lines, i called bmw they said only way that the brake would drop like that is no brake fluid , i check it was top off..any idea anyone?
Appreciate 0