THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Tracking / Autocrossing Looking for light wheels for autox stock FS class

09-19-2016, 10:02 AM   #1
peterdf
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i Coupe

Garage List
2016 BMW M235i  [10.00]
Looking for light wheels for autox stock FS class

Looking for alternate wheels to use for track days, but I can't find anything that meets the FS class requirements of same track width within +/-7mm offset. I have 436m offset wheels that are 18x7.5 ET45 up front and 18x8 ET52 on the rear. Does anyone have any wheels that would work in FS? I can go up or down 1" in diameter, but I'd prefer to stay smaller (unless larger merits better performance in this case).

Last edited by peterdf; 09-19-2016 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: Title for clarification
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2016, 12:45 PM   #2
th1rd3y3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 M340i xDrive

I've played this game....good luck. I couldn't find anything that worked for stock class. If I were you, I'd buy what you like and run in whatever class you want. The car is horribly outclassed in FS, and without camber you'll absolutely destroy your front tires. With some good tires and camber mods it will be more fun in a ST class, assuming it's classed in ST yet (haven't been keeping up on my Faststrack).

That said, if you want to stay FS, I have an H&R front sway in my garage I'm looking to get rid of. PM me if you're interested.
Appreciate 0