F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > GTA dealer ranking(sale and service)
GetBMWParts

09-06-2016, 12:41 AM   #1
stvding
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 M340ix

I had experience with BMW grand river, MaranelloBMW and Budd's@Oakville. Bought one from grand river and one from Maranello. Did service at all three.

Maranello is the worst in term of both sale and service. Grand river is bad on sale, service just a bit better than Maranello. Budd's service is okay. Plus, the sale at budd's is the only one who let me test drive a ///M car(f83). Others said "you don't need to test drive a M since it is so good.(jerry@bmw grand river) Bullsh1t, get out of here!!

I heard Endras@Ajax is very good in sale. T&C@Markham is recommended by a few friends.

What do you guys and gals think?
Grand river
Budd's Oakville
Budd's Hamilton
Pfaff
Toronto
Maranello
Town+Country
Autohaus
Parkview
Endras

-------------------------
2016/09/07 update:
Based on your feedback.

Maranello and Autohaus are 2 of the worst, avoid at all cost.(i got screwed by maranello)

Parkview service is just a tiny bit better than these 2 suckers.

Toronto service is terrible as well.

T+C okay. But uncommon custom order can be tricky since sales are not knowledgable enough.

Budd's okay.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 08:29 AM   #2
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

Maranello - worst in everything
Autohaus - right behind Maranello

TC - okay. No complaints from sales & servicing
BMW Toronto - okay. No complaints from sales & servicing
Parkview - hit & miss on service .. more miss than hit, I suppose. I would not go there again
Budds Oakville - visited just once to try out the servicing. No complaints.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 08:37 AM   #3
stvding
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead
Maranello - worst in everything
Autohaus - right behind Maranello

TC - okay. No complaints from sales & servicing
BMW Toronto - okay. No complaints from sales & servicing
Parkview - hit & miss on service .. more miss than hit, I suppose. I would not go there again
Budds Oakville - visited just once to try out the servicing. No complaints.
Maranello is definitely the worst. Took them a whole damn to activate my connectedDrive which they failed to set up properly upon delivery. Sale only gave me 4% on my f32 bought cash. He also failed to tell me 16' lumbar support is missing
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 09:30 AM   #4
335BOY
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stvding View Post
Maranello is definitely the worst. Took them a whole damn to activate my connectedDrive which they failed to set up properly upon delivery. Sale only gave me 4% on my f32 bought cash. He also failed to tell me 16' lumbar support is missing

4% discount is your fault but not mentioning Lumbar is brutal if it was made an option. I NEED that too and would have been pissed.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 09:34 AM   #5
stvding
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BOY
Quote:

4% discount is your fault but not mentioning Lumbar is brutal if it was made an option. I NEED that too and would have been pissed.
Yeah, i bought the bladder on e90 ,put in on mine. Hook up with a squeeze ball pump.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 09:54 AM   #6
GC4UrMom
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i GC

Anyone has any experience with the newly open up BMW service centre in Richmond Hill? (http://richmondhillservice.bmw.ca/ca.../en/index.html). Bought my car in TC but thinking of moving my service to this new location since its closer to my place. But I do want to hear if anyone has any experience with the place. As far as TC, sales was great so far (I have not pick up my car yet).
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 03:45 PM   #7
DrifterX
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M Sport 6MT+RWD

Garage List
I don't recommend ordering an uncommon configuration from T+C... they're not very knowledgeable on what's available and what they're selling you from my experience.
      09-06-2016, 03:56 PM   #8
Carbon.F30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335xi (M-Sport)

Bought my 335ix at a new dealership, Policaro BMW.

Sales - pretty average. The guy we worked with was helpful. The only thing is that it is a new dealer, he didn't know much about the car. BUT I did my research and knew what I was looking for.

Service - So far, they've taken good care of my car here. Some advisors aren't the best there, in terms of knowing their cars but it's pretty much like any other dealer. Warranty claims can take a while though, as can ordering a spare key, which took around 6 weeks for me not including delivery.

So, summary: it depends who you talk to here. They are new, so a few people don't know the cars too well. However, I've had a pretty positive experience here, so no complaints other than that.

Rating: 7/10

Last edited by Carbon.F30; 09-06-2016 at 04:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 05:54 PM   #9
Arthurrs
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 430i xdrive Gran Coupe

Bought my car at Budds BMW in Hamilton. Great sales guy that sold me my car, and for the two oil changes and 3M stoneguard, the service department has been very good to me as well. No complaints here.
      09-06-2016, 06:39 PM   #10
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC4UrMom View Post
Anyone has any experience with the newly open up BMW service centre in Richmond Hill? (http://richmondhillservice.bmw.ca/ca.../en/index.html). Bought my car in TC but thinking of moving my service to this new location since its closer to my place. But I do want to hear if anyone has any experience with the place. As far as TC, sales was great so far (I have not pick up my car yet).

that is owned by the AWIN group, part of BMW Autohaus ... Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2016, 10:20 PM   #11
TheUltimateDrivingManiac
Freude am Fahren.
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 xDrive35i

Garage List
Bought my car from BMW Toronto, the sales person, Chanelle, was awesome.

But on the service side... Haven't serviced the car yet, but spoke with several service people - it's a nightmare. Or maybe I just want too much.
      09-07-2016, 08:27 PM   #12
stvding
Major
Canada
Rep

Anyone has any experience with Endras@Ajax??
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2016, 05:34 AM   #13
GC4UrMom
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Hear anything good or bad about them?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2016, 07:37 AM   #14
stvding
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC4UrMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Hear anything good or bad about them?
Bad because autohaus is one of the worst
Appreciate 1
      09-08-2016, 07:53 AM   #15
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
I've been buying my cars from TC since the early eighties. I remember when they were at young and Steels close to Roy Foss. Never a bad experience and have formed a personal relationship with one of their sales persons. They are the biggest BMW dealership in Toronto and possibly Canada and always follow up on their sales and service.
Highly recommend them.....
Appreciate 1
      09-08-2016, 11:09 AM   #16
three40_6ix
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 340i

Purchased my first BMW in May 2016 from Parkview. Amazing salesman

However, service has been about average.

Previous:
'10 Audi Q5 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2016, 04:33 PM   #17
MuffinMan910
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 f30 335i xDrive mSport

Went to Pfaff BMW in Mississauga once and hated it

Only go to Maranello now and i've have nothing but a good experience with them. I'll admit the wait time for an appointment with a loaner is usually around 3 weeks which is a bit long but they've always treated me well. Plus they're the only dealership who allow me to take out loaners (reasons for no loaner by other dealerships have been my age or "our loaners are only for 7 series/m series owners)
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2016, 01:09 AM   #18
stvding
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan910
Went to Pfaff BMW in Mississauga once and hated it

Only go to Maranello now and i've have nothing but a good experience with them. I'll admit the wait time for an appointment with a loaner is usually around 3 weeks which is a bit long but they've always treated me well. Plus they're the only dealership who allow me to take out loaners (reasons for no loaner by other dealerships have been my age or "our loaners are only for 7 series/m series owners)
MaranelloBMW? Man, that is the worst deem by many members
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2016, 08:46 AM   #19
GC4UrMom
Private
Canada
Rep

My personal experience. I have been shopping for a BMW for two years. When I started, I always wanted some M Performance parts and need to know their price and part number so I can budget in. I emailed Maranello and TC. Maranello never reply me but TC always give me prompt reply (Albert Lai is the TC parts personal who helped me). Over a year an a half I keep asking about some parts to put together my budget and Albert never fail to reply. When I finally decided to pull the trigger this July, I gave TC my first priority and the sales experience was great. Although I have not receive my car yet but looking at these reviews, I think I'll keep TC as my service centre although its a distance to travel. Oh, thanks everyone that sharing their experience with us.

Edit: I'll give my review on the sales side when I receive my car and everything is completed.

Last edited by GC4UrMom; 09-10-2016 at 08:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
stvding662.00
      09-09-2016, 11:45 AM   #20
F30inthe6ix
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 BMW 328i 6MT

Quote:
Anyone has any experience with Endras@Ajax??
Endras is fantastic. I bought my car from there shortly after a friend of mine recommended the place to me.

Excellent experience with both the service and sales departments at the dealership. Highly recommended.
      09-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #21
F30inthe6ix
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 BMW 328i 6MT

Here are my reviews for both Endras and Pfaff BMW locations:

Endras BMW in Ajax
- This is where I bought my car. Fantastic dealership. It's no surprise that they have the highest rating for customer satisfaction for GTA dealerships on Google. The purchase experience was great, as was the one service experience that I had shortly after I bought the car. Endras also serves some of the best coffee that I've ever had in my life.

10/10 recommendation

Pfaff BMW in Mississauga
- The service and staff were not quite on par with Endras, however my service experience at Pfaff was rather positive. They processed my oil change quickly and gave the car a wash as well (albeit it wasn't as good a job as I expected). The coffee they have isn't as great as the offering at Endras, and the staff wasn't as friendly either (might have been the fact that it was 8am on a Saturday) - but other than the mediocre wash job I have nothing but positive feedback for this dealership as well. The service advisors complimented my car on how well-maintained it was, saying that it was on par with the condition of their showroom vehicles, which made me happy. I would go back to Pfaff for service without a doubt. It is considerably closer to where I live right now than Endras, so unless it's a major service issue, I do plan on visiting Pfaff BMW again.

8.5/10 recommendation.
      09-09-2016, 11:51 AM   #22
stvding
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30inthe6ix
Here are my reviews for both Endras and Pfaff BMW locations:

Endras BMW in Ajax
- This is where I bought my car. Fantastic dealership. It's no surprise that they have the highest rating for customer satisfaction for GTA dealerships on Google. The purchase experience was great, as was the one service experience that I had shortly after I bought the car. Endras also serves some of the best coffee that I've ever had in my life.

10/10 recommendation

Pfaff BMW in Mississauga
- The service and staff were not quite on par with Endras, however my service experience at Pfaff was rather positive. They processed my oil change quickly and gave the car a wash as well (albeit it wasn't as good a job as I expected). The coffee they have isn't as great as the offering at Endras, and the staff wasn't as friendly either (might have been the fact that it was 8am on a Saturday) - but other than the mediocre wash job I have nothing but positive feedback for this dealership as well. The service advisors complimented my car on how well-maintained it was, saying that it was on par with the condition of their showroom vehicles, which made me happy. I would go back to Pfaff for service without a doubt. It is considerably closer to where I live right now than Endras, so unless it's a major service issue, I do plan on visiting Pfaff BMW again.

8.5/10 recommendation.
Thanks!
Appreciate 0