E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > delete

08-17-2016, 10:45 PM   #1
M1Curious
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
delete

Slap'n on some 19's and taking these off next Friday the 26th (if wheels come on time). I have no where to store these -- motivated to sell, sorry I won't ship. Local pickup only please, can meet either in bham or burlington.

Putting out a feeler to see if anyone is interested on this forum before going crazy with pics and posting it on craigslist.

BMW OEM 17" Type 159, set of 4. Wheels + tires asking $400 OBO. These tires have a decent amount of tread still left.

I'd rate the wheels 80ish/100. If refinished will look much better. Has the usual nicks, etc of normal use. Small indent on one wheel from the previous owner maybe hitting a pot hole somewhere in Seattle. Barely noticeable. No major curb rash I can remember while I type this.

Dealership I bought this car from put a layer of clear coat on the wheels that is starting to bubble off in certain spots (I didn't know that when I bought the car), you'll want to clean that off or refinish wheels.

I've personally only put ~8-9k miles on these wheels and tires since I bought the car over a year ago.

Reply below if you want more pictures or feel free to PM me with questions.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Last edited by M1Curious; 04-11-2017 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: no longer for sale
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2017, 01:13 PM   #2
furley23
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i

I'd be interested. Do you have a picture of the worst looking wheel?
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 11:04 AM   #3
M1Curious
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by furley23 View Post
I'd be interested. Do you have a picture of the worst looking wheel?
Hey, forgot about this post. I still have the wheels and tires but I use them as my winter set now. That price was pretty low and I'm not motivated to sell anymore. But, everything has a price and if it's lucrative enough I'd sell, but I'm not your guy if you are looking for a craigslist deal. Plus if I ever sell my car I will need these to return it to stock and prices for authentic bmw wheels aren't the cheapest.

-cheers
Appreciate 0