E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Want to Trade or Sell Full Vanguard Exhaust Custom Fitted for X-Drive

08-15-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
ronburgandye92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xdrive e92

Want to Trade or Sell Full Vanguard Exhaust Custom Fitted for X-Drive

I recently put a full Vanguard Exhaust on my 2011 335i x-drive N55. The exhaust is in great condition needs to be cleaned and shined up a little bit that's about it. It will fit on any X-Drive 335i N54 or N55 doesn't matter. the Exhaust was customized to fit a X-Drive 335i by ACI Dynamix performance shop down in CT. The exhaust sounds great its a very deep toned throaty exhaust I am just looking for a more tame mild sounding exhaust most likely wanna go for a quieter exhaust pretty much.

Interested in a Active Autowerkes catback exhaust preferably.

Willing to trade depending on which exhaust you have and if it will fit a Xdrive model.

Also willing to sell the exhaust for 900 OBO.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2016, 02:50 PM   #2
Senpai
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronburgandye92 View Post
I recently put a full Vanguard Exhaust on my 2011 335i x-drive N55. The exhaust is in great condition needs to be cleaned and shined up a little bit that's about it. It will fit on any X-Drive 335i N54 or N55 doesn't matter. the Exhaust was customized to fit a X-Drive 335i by ACI Dynamix performance shop down in CT. The exhaust sounds great its a very deep toned throaty exhaust I am just looking for a more tame mild sounding exhaust most likely wanna go for a quieter exhaust pretty much.

Interested in a Active Autowerkes catback exhaust preferably.

Willing to trade depending on which exhaust you have and if it will fit a Xdrive model.

Also willing to sell the exhaust for 900 OBO.
Willing to swap for a BMW PE with secondary cat deletes and vibrant resonators in place? Should be quieter and give you the sound you're looking for!