THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA WTB M235i (AUSTRALIA)

08-15-2016, 12:07 AM   #1
woosh
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: rs

WTB M235i (AUSTRALIA)

Found.

Last edited by woosh; 09-05-2016 at 09:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2016, 05:57 PM   #2
terminator335i
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosh
Hi guys,

A mate of mine is looking to buy a 2015 M235i. Funds ready, he's just waiting to pull the trigger for one that's in top condition and priced reasonably. NSW preferred but open to VIC or QLD.

Let me know via PM if you're thinking of selling and I'll ask him to contact you.

Cheers
Hey wooshy, I went to my Bmw dealer yesterday for a routine service and spoke to the sales manager about the M2(which is impossible to buy one ATM due to its shortage and the recall on rear differential issues on the ///M cars), and he said that the M235i is being sold for 70k brand new fully optioned!!! This is due to the fact that they are trying to clear out the stock and unsold cars in dealership to make way for the new b58 engine in the M240i.

I think that is a great bargain (two years ago when I enquired, they were going for 90k fully optioned).
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2016, 09:15 AM   #3
woosh
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator335i View Post
Hey wooshy, I went to my Bmw dealer yesterday for a routine service and spoke to the sales manager about the M2(which is impossible to buy one ATM due to its shortage and the recall on rear differential issues on the ///M cars), and he said that the M235i is being sold for 70k brand new fully optioned!!! This is due to the fact that they are trying to clear out the stock and unsold cars in dealership to make way for the new b58 engine in the M240i.

I think that is a great bargain (two years ago when I enquired, they were going for 90k fully optioned).
Thanks Termy. I shared your post with my mate but he really couldn't budge over his price limit.

Anyway, he bought a forum members car. Posting this thread paid off.
Appreciate 0