E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/FT: 2006 330xi SGM 6MT - Prem, Sport, Nav, Cold Weather (will trade for auto E90)

07-25-2016, 05:53 PM   #1
DT Fan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

FS/FT: 2006 330xi SGM 6MT - Prem, Sport, Nav, Cold Weather (will trade for auto E90)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 10,500.00

Item Interest
Hey All,

I am looking to sell or trade my 2006 330xi. I am the second owner of this car, and have had it since May 2009. Sad to let it go, but a baby on the way means I need something that the wife will have an easier time driving. She isn't making me go too far, though. I'm looking to upgrade to a slightly newer E90 335i xDrive with an automatic trans. It currently sits at just under 93k miles and is in great shape. Some curb rash on driver side front wheel which I will replace with OEM prior to sale.

I am looking to get $10,500 for it, or trade it toward something a little newer and I will add cash.

Here are some of the options:

6MT
Sport
Premium
Nav
Cold Weather
Logic7 Sound

Oil is changed every 7,500 miles.

I upgraded to Koni Sport shocks at 87k from TC Kline when my stock right rear went bad. TC Kline modifies the rear ones to put the rebound adjuster on top so that they don't have to be removed to adjust rebound.

Only other mods are 35% tint and M-Sport Shift Knob.

Here's an exterior shot for now, will share more if you want to. You can text at 724-882-4938 if you have any other questions.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-26-2016, 12:09 PM   #2
M3TA5IN
SRS BZN
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Hello! Have a couple questions on the car.

Do you have maintenance records?

Have the head bolts been replaced on this car?

Has any of the cooling system been overhauled?

Thanks!
      07-26-2016, 01:28 PM   #3
DT Fan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
Hello! Have a couple questions on the car.

Do you have maintenance records?

Have the head bolts been replaced on this car?

Has any of the cooling system been overhauled?

Thanks!
Yes, I have maintenance records for the car from the time that I purchased it in May 2009. Some of what has been done and approximate mileage (I can get exact mileage tomorrow).

~75k miles - New water pump, thermostat, and hoses
~82k miles - Replaced oil filter housing gasket and valve cover gasket including all hardware, also replaced serpentine belt, pulleys and tensioner

At some point the heater blower motor went bad. That was replaced, probably around 65k. Also did a new battery around that time.

When I replaced the shocks and struts, I also did thrust arm bushings, tie rod ends, and ball joints.

The car rides and runs great and shouldn't have any major maintenance issues to speak of. I do think it'll need plugs and wires at some point in the future, as those haven't been replaced under my watch.
Appreciate 0