E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Experience with MMP Engineering

07-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #1
driver_02
punisher
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335xi & 2008 E90 335i

Experience with MMP Engineering

Just a quick note.

I ordered outlets from MMP. I dropped the box of parts and my car with my mechanic. He did a quick inventory and discovered one of the silicone pieces was the wrong size to fit my intercooler. I contacted Mauricio and he got me the right piece sent out that same day.

The way I see it, this is the kind of service we all hope for. The error was an honest mistake but the vendor definitely made up for it with his quick corrective action. Most importantly he wasn't a d-bag about it.

Now let's hope they perform!
Appreciate 3
      07-01-2016, 10:32 PM   #2
MM Performance
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Cp TiAg 6AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver_02
Just a quick note.

I ordered outlets from MMP. I dropped the box of parts and my car with my mechanic. He did a quick inventory and discovered one of the silicone pieces was the wrong size to fit my intercooler. I contacted Mauricio and he got me the right piece sent out that same day.

The way I see it, this is the kind of service we all hope for. The error was an honest mistake but the vendor definitely made up for it with his quick corrective action. Most importantly he wasn't a d-bag about it.

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words!
Appreciate 2
      07-02-2016, 06:35 PM   #3
dreyo27
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver_02 View Post
Just a quick note.

+1
I had a few questions and he answered them right away. Everybody makes mistakes, we are all human. The real judge of character is how people handle the situation when things go wrong.

And they perform well, my WGDC went down by about 6 on average, and I am still on lower boost.
Appreciate 1
      07-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #4
reaper0995
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi

I also had a positive experience with them, couldn't figure out which way my outlets went to get them installed correctly, got a response on my issue right away! Looking forward to seeing their new turbos!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2016, 10:37 AM   #5
screaminfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335 / 17 F16 X6 35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver_02 View Post
Just a quick note.

+1 for Mauricio. Love my Inlets/Outlets

07 335i SG / CR - LOTS OF MODS - BUILD THREAD
17 X6 SG / LCSW - ZMM/ZCW/ZDA/ZDB/ZLP/ZPP/MPPK - H&R VTR / Vossen 22x10.5/22x12
18 Ford Raptor
Appreciate 0