E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > *Fixed* Gauge Issues with E92

06-28-2016, 04:49 PM   #1
Boatless_Hoes
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6MT

*Fixed* Gauge Issues with E92

Hi all. I was using my JB4 software to connect to my car today. I was double checking that my boost limit and Fuel Open Loop settings were correct and after saving, I went to restart the car. I got several error lights including a yellow "brake" light, yellow CEL, and a yellow "4x4" light. The car cranks and after a bit will start, but it's a few seconds. When I turn the car off, I get a yellow car on lift warning in the center.

Any idea what's wrong and how to fix it?

Update: I took out the JB4 and everything's fine. Starts instantly, no error codes, nothing wrong. Any ideas why the JB4 would cause those issues?

Update 7/3: Looks like the JB4 power wire started coming lose. I believe it was getting intermittent power and causing my issues. I ordered a JB3 to JB4 power wire from BMS, hooked it up, and the car is back to it's wonderful old self.

Last edited by Boatless_Hoes; 07-03-2016 at 04:07 AM..
Appreciate 0