E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > WTB: E90 Jet Black Driver's Fender

05-23-2016, 12:07 PM   #1
Amtrak98
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 335i

WTB: E90 Jet Black Driver's Fender

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking for a fender for a jet black E90 on the driver's side. Good condition, let me know what you've got!

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2016, 12:37 PM   #2
xyaaeg234g234
happy.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amtrak98 View Post
Looking for a fender for a jet black E90 on the driver's side. Good condition, let me know what you've got!
I may have one available in the next couple of weeks, since my M3 rep fenders just arrived from ECSTuning - just need to find a decent shop to get them on + painted.

How soon are you needing it? Seems you're fairly local too. If you can wait you can have mine but if you find something in the interim no worries.
      05-23-2016, 06:23 PM   #3
Ruddigger
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 E91

Quote:

I ship mine to you RRB, and use the money to buy M3 fenders. You a trainman? Lol.
      05-28-2016, 10:59 AM   #4
Amtrak98
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymix
Quote:
I may have one available in the next couple of weeks, since my M3 rep fenders just arrived from ECSTuning - just need to find a decent shop to get them on + painted.

How soon are you needing it? Seems you're fairly local too. If you can wait you can have mine but if you find something in the interim no worries.
I would be willing to wait a bit if it meant I could see it in person and do the transaction in person too. It's looking like my fender was keyed at some point and repainted poorly and they key mark is starting to show through so I'm looking for one in fairly good/excellent condition. Think you could send me some pics of it? I'll PM you my number if that works.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
Amtrak98
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddigger
Quote:

I ship mine to you RRB, and use the money to buy M3 fenders. You a trainman? Lol.
Let me see what happens with the local one first and I'll get back to you! And yes you could say that haha
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2016, 12:07 PM   #6
xyaaeg234g234
happy.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e90 335i

Quote:
I would be willing to wait a bit if it meant I could see it in person and do the transaction in person too. It's looking like my fender was keyed at some point and repainted poorly and they key mark is starting to show through so I'm looking for one in fairly good/excellent condition. Think you could send me some pics of it? I'll PM you my number if that works.
If it's just keyed why not have a paint/body shop take a look at it and see what they can do to fix it? If there's no dent in the panel and it's purely cosmetic it should be an easy fix.

My vehicle is an '09 and in pretty great condition considering it's 7 years old but I don't know that it'd be any better in a straight swap than your 5 year old paint job with some repair work done to it.
      05-29-2016, 12:28 AM   #7
Amtrak98
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymix
Quote:
If it's just keyed why not have a paint/body shop take a look at it and see what they can do to fix it? If there's no dent in the panel and it's purely cosmetic it should be an easy fix.

My vehicle is an '09 and in pretty great condition considering it's 7 years old but I don't know that it'd be any better in a straight swap than your 5 year old paint job with some repair work done to it.
Paint work makes me nervous, I just don't like it and would prefer to have a fender without a deep key mark, it looks like it was all the way through.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2016, 10:42 AM   #8
Ruddigger
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 E91

You should just get it repainted dude.