E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > DTM Angel Eye Options?

04-06-2016, 08:46 PM   #1
goblue30093
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i - Purple

DTM Angel Eye Options?

I've been looking around the forum this week to find some info on possible angel eye replacements and haven't been very successful. My bulb burned out last week so I'm in the market for a replacement. I don't want bulbs though, I want to switch to a LED ring of some sort. I liked the Precision Raceworks kit, but they are unavailable. They don't even have a phone number or email on their website. Outside of that and custom options I haven't been able to find any kits. Does anyone know of anything out there? I will have a local person install them and he's more than capable of making parts work (meaning it doesn't have to be an actual kit).
Vrsf fmic, vrsf charge pipe with bov, vrsf catless down pipes, afe intake, manzo exhaust, bms jb4, bms cowl filters, bms oil cooler valve, 19" Konig Oversteer wheels, wrapped up, hood vents, carbon fiber wing, custom headlights, air lift v2 airbag system
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2016, 03:30 PM   #2
Give_Em_The_DD
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 black 335xi coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue30093
I've been looking around the forum this week to find some info on possible angel eye replacements and haven't been very successful. My bulb burned out last week so I'm in the market for a replacement. I don't want bulbs though, I want to switch to a LED ring of some sort. I liked the Precision Raceworks kit, but they are unavailable. They don't even have a phone number or email on their website. Outside of that and custom options I haven't been able to find any kits. Does anyone know of anything out there? I will have a local person install them and he's more than capable of making parts work (meaning it doesn't have to be an actual kit).
Bavgruppe sells rings
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2016, 04:26 AM   #3
54VAGE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 N54 335i

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Hit up bav gruppe, or orion, or ijdmtoy on eBay even. Their rings are all good

F30 N20 EWG
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2016, 02:48 PM   #4
ONE_slow_m5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 f90 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue30093 View Post
seen the Precision racewerk kit in person. Its a dude in his garage with a bandsaw and some acrylic . Not impressed, The Bavgruppe Looks 100X better.