GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

03-04-2016, 11:54 PM   #1
tcpsoft
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2015 BMW  [0.00]
IND - please respond to a customer

Can someone please respond to my emails and calls about my order. My last three emails to Jesal over the previous three weeks have gotten no response. I called Tuesday of this week to speak to him. Kat went to find him and he wasn't available. She said he'd call me back, yet still nothing. Whether he's avoiding my call or not working, either way I need resolution to my order that has been paid for since December 24 and I still do not have a complete quality product. I was told my replacement of the first poor quality order would be shipping three weeks ago and I'd be receiving a tracking number.... then nothing. I had to follow up three days later to find out that it never got shipped.

I didn't want to take my issues with you here because 1) you seem to have a good reputation with others and 2) that's not my style. However, given no one answers emails or responds to phone messages at the office, or at least MY emails and phone messages, I don't know how else to get your attention. I've been nothing but courteous and patient so far, but my patience has come to an end.

Unless you're ignoring everyone, you should know who I am. PM me if you're still in the dark.

PS - love all the new products you're been posting and blogging about - now finish the order you've already been paid for. On a positive note, Kat has been very polite and helpful the two or three times I've talked with her. Seems like she needs a promotion.

2015 M3 DCT (sold)
2008 Lotus Exige S240 - too many mods to list (sold)
2007 Lotus Exige S (RIP)
2006 MINI Cooper S (sold)
Appreciate 1
      03-07-2016, 06:33 AM   #2
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I'll speak with the team this AM and have someone contact you ASAP.
      03-07-2016, 06:46 AM   #3
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: G80 M3 / G82 M4

I have PMed you and openly can admit this situation is 100% on me and I apologize.
Appreciate 1
JTK24121.00
      03-26-2016, 01:01 PM   #4
tcpsoft
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2015 BMW  [0.00]
As to not be one of those angry people who complain and never state when things are resolved, I think I can just about close this out. I did finally receive the parts on 3/15 and now just waiting on the refund on the returned pieces.

Thanks

2015 M3 DCT (sold)
2008 Lotus Exige S240 - too many mods to list (sold)
2007 Lotus Exige S (RIP)
2006 MINI Cooper S (sold)
Appreciate 0