E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Lux Angel Eyes bulb problem

02-18-2016, 06:07 PM   #1
Bimmer_BG09
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335i Sport Sedan

Question Lux Angel Eyes bulb problem

I recently noticed that one of my angel eye bulbs that I bought for my 08 e90 has gone very dim and at times flickers but remains dimmed. Today when I was leaving work I stopped by to pick up my dry cleaning and noticed that it was back to fully lit as I was waiting for the guy to get my stuff ready. I watched it for about a minute or two and it went dim again. This problem goes away as I turn on my parking lights and/or headlights. I forgot to mention that my angel eyes always stay lit even with/without having my parking lights/headlights on. Any advice or anyone have a similar situation happen to them?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2016, 06:58 PM   #2
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Please just send me an email Sales@LuxAngelEyes.com and we can get this fixed for you right away
Appreciate 0