BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Genuine Bowers & Wilkins headphones for F48 Owners

02-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #1
Shubha29
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X1

Genuine Bowers & Wilkins headphones for F48 Owners

BMW Encore® Customer Promotional Incentive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q Who is eligible?
A This offer is open only to customers who have purchased/leased a new G12, F48 or i01 with an in-service
date between 11/01/15 – 02/29/16 and have participated in a BMW Encore® delivery within 90 days of their new vehicle delivery.
Q What will these customers receive after participating in BMW Encore®?
A After a successful completion of BMW Encore® and a warranty claim approved in the system, the following
will be mailed to eligible customers:
G12 customers – Bowers & Wilkins P7 style Headphones
i01 customers – Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 style Headphones F48 customers – Bowers & Wilkins P3 style Headphones
Q How will BMWNA identify customers who fall under the eligibility criteria?
A Eligible customers will be identified by checking if the vehicle falls within the required in-service date and if
there is a corresponding paid claim in the warranty system.
Q Are CPO / pre-owned customers of above models eligible to receive this promotion?
A No. At this time the eligibility is only for new vehicle deliveries for the above mentioned models.
Q What do I, as a dealer, need to do to ensure customers receive this promotional benefit?
A Please submit a warranty claim for BMW Encore® as per the existing claim submission guidelines and retain
all documents as needed. As a reminder, all documentation is open to retail audit to verify eligibility. No further action specific to the headphones is required.
Q What does the customer need to do to receive this promotion?
A The customer must meet the eligibility criteria and participate in an eligible BMW Encore delivery to receive
the promotional incentive.
Q How will the Bowers & Wilkins headphones be delivered?
A After a paid claim reflects in the warranty system, the headphones will be delivered directly to the owner on
record of the corresponding vehicle. There are no additional tasks for the dealer to perform. Please make sure to submit a warranty claim to ensure incentive delivery.
Q What about customers who have already purchased between this time-period and participated in BMW Encore®?
A BMWNA will send a complimentary headphone to all customers who meet the above criteria.
Q Do I need a signed paper Driver Delivery Guide (DDG) if I am using the Relay Delivery App? A No – If you’re using the Relay App, a paper DDG is not required for records.
Q How will this promotion be communicated to the customers?
A There will be a series of communications that will go out to the eligible customers. Please refer to the
attachment for examples.

Appreciate 0