Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - New England

02-08-2016, 07:46 AM   #1
BoosTonian
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 MB C63 S AMG Coupe

Garage List
BMW Genius

Hello all, I wanted to drop a quick note that my dealer, BMW of Sudbury ( in MA), is looking to add a couple more Geniuses. I figure I can snatch some enthusiasts from the forums that might be interested. If anyone knows someone that would fit the role, please DM me and I will provide you with contact info.

Description is below:

• Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
• Provides comprehensive product information throughout the sales process.
• Supports the motoring advisor in product related tasks and activities.
• Provides extensive and customer oriented produce experience and explains complex product features based on customers' actual needs.
• Provides transparent product information to the Genius community and sales representatives
• Improves the quality of the sales process and customer satisfaction.
• Fully explain vehicle features, applicant and benefits.
• Maintains constant communication with the designated sales personnel at the dealership on vehicle delivery and any scheduling changes.
• Arrives to scheduled appointment in a timely manner and maintains communication with clients regarding any changes to scheduled time.
• Acquires and maintains total product knowledge on all vehicles and understands competitor's vehicle features, benefits and perhaps shortcomings.
• Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to clients.
• Achieves client satisfaction objectives as assigned by management and follows up with new owners to ensure delivery satisfaction.
• Maintains high ethical standards in all actions and maintains a professional appearance at all times.
• Responsible for other duties as required by business need.

retired: GranTurismo MC, Giulia Quadrifoglio, B8.5 RS5, Q60 RedSport, e82 135, F80, e92 M3, e90 M3, (2) e92 335, B8 S4, C209 CLK55 AMG, e46 330
Appreciate 0