E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Feeler FS: Cobb AP V2 for N55 & brand new unopened ER Chargepipe in black

01-13-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
DZ153
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 335i xDrive

Feeler FS: Cobb AP V2 for N55 & brand new unopened ER Chargepipe in black

Selling my car within the next few months so I've decided to post an early feeler for these 2 parts.

1. Cobb AP V2 for N55: $450. It is in perfect condition and has no scratches or bent pins. I will include the USB cable that connects the AP to your computer and of course the OBD2 cord that connects the AP to your car. Yes the cobb is unmarried from my car. The tune has worked flawlessly for me and has never given me any trouble. Also, Cobb support is fantastic and they will answer any question you might have.

2. ER Chargepipe in black finish: $299. I ended up buying this CP and never got around to installing it. The part is actually still in the package that I received from ER - I have never opened it.

I am located in State College, PA but I will be in the Bergen County, NJ and NY/NYC area from January 22-24 so we can arrange a meet up then. PM me if you have any questions/inquiries. Serious buyers only. Thank you.