F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > getBMWparts.com | Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler!!!
GetBMWParts

11-24-2015, 07:34 AM   #1
Evan@Tischer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Online Parts Sales

getBMWparts.com | Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler!!!

getBMWparts.com | Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler!!!

Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler for the BMW F22 F23 228i, F30 F31 F34 328i, F32 F36 428i, F22 F23 M235i,
F30 F34 335i and the F32 F36 435i.

(228i fitment only confirmed on the M-Tech bumper; STD bumper not yet tested.
328i fitment only confirmed on the STD bumper; M-Tech bumper not yet tested.
428i fitment only confirmed on the M-Tech bumper; STD bumper not yet tested.
335i fitment only confirmed on the STD bumper; M-Tech bumper not yet tested.
435i fitment only confirmed on the M-Tech bumper; standard bumper not yet tested.)

Labor Time: 2.0-4.5 hrs (depending on required bumper modifications)

Greater power gains are achieved with a larger high performance intercooler. The Dinan dual core intercooler provides a 240% increase in face area along with an equally impressive increase in volume, substantially reducing the pressure drop to 0.8 psi, as well as providing for more efficient heat exchange and more consistent output power. Dinan's unique dual core design allows 2 separate cores to be working in conjunction with one another at all times. This doubling of resources is directly responsible for a 60% improvement in the delta from charge air temperature to ambient temperature (See diagrams below). "Cool down" time is also reduced, enabling the cars to produce full power under varying driving conditions such as stop and go traffic. This leaves the chances of being susceptible to heat soak nearly a thing of the past.

The system has been engineered to be as direct a replacement as possible to the stock unit, requiring only minor modifications for a clean, factory-like installation. The increased thermal efficiency provided by the Dinan dual core intercooler will also enhance turbocharger reliability in addition to overall power. On a stock vehicle power gains can be had from 4000 RPM and beyond (when the car is in boost). In order to achieve the best performance however the intercooler should be paired with the Stage 3 DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner as it provides optimization of the intercooler. In particular it extends the power band to be more robust and powerful from 4000 RPM to redline whereas without tuning the bulk of the gains are from 6000 RPM to redline.

Benefits of the Dinan High Performance Dual Core Intercooler:
  • Max gains of 15 HP and 13 lb-ft of torque @ 6250 RPM on the N55 engine(greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS). Max gains of 6 HP and 5 lb-ft of torque @ 5500 RPM (greater gains and a wider power band can be achieved when paired with stage 3 DINANTRONICS)
  • Face area 240% larger than the stock intercooler setup for maximum cooling efficiency to deter heat soak.
  • Charge Air Pressure drop: 0.80 PSI (25% improvement over stock)
  • Charge Air Temperature drop: 155º F (11% improvement over stock)
  • Charge Air Temperature / Ambient Temperature Delta: 18º F @ 6250 RPM (60% improvement over stock)

Intercooler does not fit vehicles equipped with Active Cruise Control. The intercooler has not been fit checked / tested for certain combinations of bumpers / car variants. As testing is completed the application list will be extended to include further vehicles / variants. The intention is that this intercooler should fit every 2/3/4 series vehicle with exception of the F33 435i Convertible which has some additional bracing that makes compatibility impossible.

Shop Dinan High Performance Parts Here - PM for discounted pricing + FREE US Ground Shipping on all Dinan Parts!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!

Last edited by Evan@Tischer; 03-15-2021 at 04:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 05:09 PM   #2
Evan@Tischer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Online Parts Sales

PM for special forum pricing + FREE US Ground Shipping!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0