BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > European Delivery M2, when?

11-11-2015, 10:00 PM   #1
e-man2
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

European Delivery M2, when?

Obviously for the launch, no ED will be available.

However, do any of you recall when the M3 became available for ED after it's most recent release?

On an unrelated note, are individual colors available for the m2?

Thanks all.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 04:10 AM   #2
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
No individual on the M2, factory has no option to offer it. I do not have any info on the ED.

MR
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 09:09 AM   #3
LinkF1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' MG F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-man2 View Post
However, do any of you recall when the M3 became available for ED after it's most recent release?
To answer your question, for the M3 ED was immediately available from launch. As of yet there has been no official confirmation that the M2 will be offered for ED at all. I sure hope it is, and right now I am willing to bypass the car if it is not offered ED.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 09:11 AM   #4
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkF1 View Post
To answer your question, for the M3 ED was immediately available from launch. As of yet there has been no official confirmation that the M2 will be offered for ED at all. I sure hope it is, and right now I am willing to bypass the car if it is not offered ED.
For a person not that knowledgable in ED as we don't have it, are some cars excluded as it is now (or was for example the 1M excluded)?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 09:48 AM   #5
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossifumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkF1 View Post
For a person not that knowledgable in ED as we don't have it, are some cars excluded as it is now (or was for example the 1M excluded)?
The X3/4/5/6 and M variations are excluded. The i series cars are as well. Other than cars not built in Germany or cars that might pose a problem to drive in a country with electric specifications that differ from the car's final destination, you should have no problem getting it through ED. The first few months may be production for non customer orders, but after that it should be open season. Wasn't the first 1M delivery documented on these boards a euro delivery?

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511414
      11-12-2015, 10:02 AM   #6
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
The X3/4/5/6 and M variations are excluded. The i series cars are as well. Other than cars not built in Germany or cars that might pose a problem to drive in a country with electric specifications that differ from the car's final destination, you should have no problem getting it through ED. The first few months may be production for non customer orders, but after that it should be open season. Wasn't the first 1M delivery documented on these boards a euro delivery?

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511414
OK, so basically all cars that can be offered are at the moment. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2015, 04:18 PM   #7
slade1274
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Local dealer indicated ~2 months after domestic orders taken for ED. Take it for what it's worth coming from a dealer......
Appreciate 1