E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Parking near Luton airport

10-29-2015, 09:32 PM   #1
webwysard
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Parking near Luton airport

Hi All,

I'll be flying out from Luton airport in December and as I live in Manchester I'll be taking my car to the airport but just not sure where to park . There are so many options when you search on the internet but I would like to know from the members who have been in the same situation or know better than myself.

As i'll be away for only 2days it wont be feasible to get to the airport on any other mode of transport plus I'll be flying out a bit early in the morning so a bit restricted there as well.

Any suggestions or advice much appreciated
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2015, 01:56 AM   #2
imy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M140i

I usually use central car storage. You Park your car leave your keys and they drop you off. I prefer it to medium stay or long term stay because they drop you off as soon as you get there and pick you up as well so no waiting around in the bus shelter for the bus to come. They are usually cheaper as well.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2015, 02:59 AM   #3
evo97
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d

Recently went on a family holiday and didn't want to leave the car at a airport carpark so used this guy after great reviews. He also does a drop off and collection service.

Would defo use him again. PM me if you want his number so you can book direct as the website takes a cut

https://www.justpark.com/uk/parking/...ose-luton-lu1/
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2015, 03:13 AM   #4
335d Rocco
Major
England
Rep
Drives: G01 BMW X3 30d M Sport Plus

Garage List
Get a hotel/parking deal, drive down evening before travel, it often works out cheaper than using airport car parks and a lot of companies do meet n greet so no mucking around when you return
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2015, 06:44 AM   #5
daveyM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red M3

Another recommendation for central car storage. I've used them a few times and know others who use them every week. Great service and very reasonable price.
Appreciate 0