proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

10-23-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
E36Racer
Haters gonna hate
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3, 1998 M3, 2011 328xi

New Year's Chumpcar at PBIR

This is a repost from the E90 M3 southeast forum since some of you might be interested as well.

Gents,

Since recently moving to Miami, I've left my old LeMons/Chump team from back home in PA/NJ. I was on the Chump car forum looking for a new team and came across a guy looking to fill a few seats in his M50 powered E30 for the PBIR race on New Years. It's a 38 hour race!!! The first LeMons race that broke my wheel to wheel racing cherry was 24 hours on New Years at PBIR in 2010. For any of you that have not entered a crapcan race before, it is a S*!t ton of fun. I've done about 25 of them over the last 5 years and had a blast every time.

He's asking $500/2hr stint, all inclusive. Which based on my experience with Chump and LeMons, is just about breaking even on fees and consumables. And since he will be driving down from Chicago, he might even be losing a few bucks. However if he can't get a couple more drivers he might not make the trip at all. Which I can't blame him. So I plan on going if he can get enough guys to fill the car for the race. I figure he needs another 2 or 3 drivers. You can do 1 stint or 5, if you want.

Any of you guys interested? Shoot me a PM.

On a side note, I'm also looking to put together a new team down here in South FL. So if anyone has an interest, please let me know.
Appreciate 0