E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Back end flash needed? Logs to check

10-21-2015, 06:02 AM   #1
dance171
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i N54 E93

Back end flash needed? Logs to check

Hi Guys

I have done a good few logs yesterday and the car now seems to pull like a train since i have made some adjustments

I am running meth 50:50 and FBO. We dont have E85 here in the UK so i run 99RON fuel in the UK which is the equivalent of about 94 to the USA gas

The car was set with meth add at 40 which i have attached the log for and that was set up by the guys who installed all of my mods

I have now changed the meth add to 60 and the car feels so much stronger its unbelievable. I have also attached the logs for this

I have done alot of reading up and i think i under stand it all but just want somebody to cast there eye over it to make sure my adjustments made still have the car healthy

its now boosting to 18.5 PSI, the avg-ign are still really low averaging 0.9, the trims are below 50 most of the time is there anything else i should be looking at or am i good to keep the settings the way i have them?

I dont have a back end flash at the moment but not sure if i need one when looking at the logs?

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: zip log 40 add.zip (5.1 KB, 37 views)
-PREV 540BHP M6, NOW E93 335i N54 2008 DCT! Engine mods - FBO BMS DCI, BMS Catless DPs, Wagner FMIC, CPS charge pipe with Tial BOV, JB4 G5, BMS full meth kit 500bhp 575lbs torque! Cosmetics - Satin pearl white wrap, Gloss black spoiler & rear diffuser,tinted windows & rear lights,Black kidney grills & Eyelids,H8C angel eys, Ice white bulbs, Red Dakota leather, Neon lit footwells, BMW logo puddle lights, HD cameras front & bk
Appreciate 0