E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > '07 BMW 328i Sport Wagon e91 120K - $10K

10-13-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
Flatbroke
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i SportWagon

Post '07 BMW 328i Sport Wagon e91 120K - $10K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2007 BMW 328i Sport Wagon
Black with Fox Red Interior
Automatic Transmission
122,000ish Miles
Tinted Windows, black grille, MTEC V4 Angel Eye Upgrade
Wheel Options: Stock, AC Schnitzer Type 1 ($), 18" Style 162, 17" Style 40 Rears ($)
  • Sport package
  • Sport suspension
  • Bluetooth
  • Navigation
  • Keyless entry and keyless push button start
  • Heated sexy Fox Red leather seats
  • Adaptive Xenon Headlights
  • Panoramic sunroof...
  • Basically every option except adaptive cruise control.

Charleston, SC

This car was purchased new in Tampa, Florida at Reeves Import Motorcars. It was serviced there at all factory recommended intervals. The original owner traded the car back in to Reeves, where I traveled to buy it in 2012 with roughly 75K miles on it.

The car has never been in an accident.

Here is the Carfax and maintenance records from when I bought the car:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5uyhn6l57i...Wagon.pdf?dl=0

I immediately had the car serviced at Exclusively Bimmers, where it has had closer-than-factory-recommended maintenance throughout my ownership. I also had the MAF replaced at Rick Hendrick BMW and had the starter replaced last month at Quantum Mechanics in Atlanta, GA. I have receipts for quite a bit of maintenance over the years including valve cover gasket replacement and VANOS solenoid servicing, eccentric shaft sensor/seal, brake flush and a few other things. This car has been maintained very well. I will provide all records.

If I were keeping the car I would replace the oil pan gasket and replace the shocks/struts since they have 120K on them.

The front bumper is cracked and has rock chips, the car comes with a brand new unpainted bumper.

I am selling the car because I need an SUV for various reasons.

The car is on stock sport suspension, and sits plenty low for my taste. It is currently on the stock wheels and run flat tires. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ht207c8rgffw23n/Wag.JPG?dl=0

I still have the AC Schnitzers, but two have cracked barrels. I have one replacement barrel but am sourcing the other (6"). I also have a set of 5 M Coupe rear wheels and/or a set of 18" 330is wheels that I will consider including with the sale.

For the last two weeks the car has been safely stored in my parents garage while I drove my dad's lifted Tahoe during the rain/flooding we experienced here in Charleston. The car didn't see a drop of rain or standing water during this time.

Excited to pass this car on to a fellow enthusiast. It looks awesome and is a great highway car. I'd love to see someone take it to the next level.

Email a l e x (at) r o s e n l t c dotcom

Photos taken 10/13/15

VERY DETAILED PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...3Z2dDMtRlY5X0k

Last edited by Flatbroke; 10-13-2015 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 0