European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

10-08-2015, 05:37 PM   #1
kkakonn
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4

Review for GetBMWPARTS (Tischer BMW)

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for the guys over there. Long story short, I ordered a front splitter for my M3 and messed up my apartment number on the shipping address. The splitter came from Maryland to California only to have an incorrect shipping address. UPS was unable to deliver the package and notified getbmwparts and I was emailed immediately. I responded back however the splitter was already on its way back to Maryland. Seeing as how it would take another 5-7 days before it gets there, a few days for turnaround before it could get sent back to me in California, Getbmwparts was able to cut the downtime and ship me a new splitter out immediately while mine was still in transit back to them. Huge thanks to these guys again, not very many shops would be able to do that. Keep it up!
      10-08-2015, 05:44 PM   #2
ciaranob
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Convertible

+1 - Excellent service and response times from Jason et al - bought a ton of stuff from them and zero issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkakonn View Post
Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for the guys over there. Long story short, I ordered a front splitter for my M3 and messed up my apartment number on the shipping address. The splitter came from Maryland to California only to have an incorrect shipping address. UPS was unable to deliver the package and notified getbmwparts and I was emailed immediately. I responded back however the splitter was already on its way back to Maryland. Seeing as how it would take another 5-7 days before it gets there, a few days for turnaround before it could get sent back to me in California, Getbmwparts was able to cut the downtime and ship me a new splitter out immediately while mine was still in transit back to them. Huge thanks to these guys again, not very many shops would be able to do that. Keep it up!
      10-09-2015, 08:23 AM   #3
getBMWparts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW Parts

Thank you guys - we sincerely appreciate the kind feedback and support! I'll pass this on to the rest of our team here.

Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #4
woobiee
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46/F82

Always the best guys to get OEM BMW parts. I'm fortunate enough to live nearby and have been a loyal customer for over a decade -- before getbmwparts.com was even around!
      10-21-2015, 06:55 PM   #5
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 YMB/SS ZCP

Great pricing, reasonable shipping costs. My lip shipped the day I ordered.

Had ECS want to charge me $100+ for shipping... so much for the "discount" they were offering.
Appreciate 0