THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2014 BMW 335i X-Drive Sedan, 6-Speed Manual in Black Sapphire Metallic

10-08-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
Matt214
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2106 BMW M3 (F80) MT

2014 BMW 335i X-Drive Sedan, 6-Speed Manual in Black Sapphire Metallic

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 41,500.00

Item Interest
This combination of options is a rare find that’s sure to catch the attention of the enthusiasts! This vehicle was ordered by me, from Germany, with a 6 speed manual transmission and all-wheel drive (X-drive). This combination is very difficult to find and most units are sold in the snowy areas of the northern U.S. Unlike vehicles up north, this car has not been exposed to road salt in the winter. This is a great find for an individual who desires the amazing grip of an all-wheel drive system, combined with a slick manual gearbox and lots of power to put directly to the asphalt.

Standard with the 335 is the twin-scroll turbo powered 3.0 inline 6-cylinder engine. This vehicle has 32,000 miles of mostly highway driving and still has the 4 year/50,000 mile factory BMW full service warranty intact.
To make an already rare and outstanding vehicle even more of a thrill, a suite of upgrades, totaling over $3,500, have been added to the vehicle to increase power to an estimated 400 hp. That’s roughly 100 hp more than a stock 335i.

Upgrades include:
• Evolution Racewerks 4 inch downpipe
• JB4, running Stage II, with latest firmware
• Wagner Competition Grade Stepped Intercooler
• Evolution Racewerks charge pipe
• K&N filter drop in element
• Burger Tuning Oil Cooler valve upgrade (reduced oil temps)
• All 4 tires upgraded to Michelin Pilot Super Sports

Factory BMW Options Included:
• Black Dakota Leather Seats with Red Stitching highlights
• Heated front seats
• Brushed Aluminum trim
• Harman Kardon surround sound system
• Manual Transmission
• X-Drive (All Wheel Drive)
• Power Moonroof

Premium Package Included
• Comfort Access keyless entry
• Full power seats with lumbar support
• Satellite radio
• Dual Zone automatic climate control with rear controls

Sport Line Included
• Sport seats
• Anthracite headliner
• Door mirror caps in black
• Highlight trim finishers Coral Red matte
• Highlight trim finishers Black high-gloss
• Highlight trim finishers pearl gloss chrome
• M steering wheel
With the vehicle being pristinely maintained both mechanically and cosmetically, combined with the upgrades, this won’t be available for long. Please contact me for additional information. This vehicle’s original MSRP is $53,100. All required maintenance has been performed at BMW dealership by factory authorized technicians. This vehicle is a driving enthusiast’s dream and is available today.

Please reach out to me via email (matt.czimer@gmail.com) or by phone 214.766.5671 (call or text is fine). If I don't answer, just leave a message! Thanks :-)

Attached Images

Last edited by Matt214; 10-08-2015 at 12:27 PM.. Reason: Added Price
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 01:19 PM   #2
Matt214
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2106 BMW M3 (F80) MT

My apologies, I didn't noticed that I had forum jumped to the 2 series area when I posted this.

Moderator, please feel free to delete this post as I have reposted in the 3 series section. Thanks for the patience.