BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > F20 Classifieds > UK - Modified M135i OEM Exhuast (cheap BMWP alternative?)

09-27-2015, 04:20 AM   #1
Max M4X WW
Registered
Rep
Drives: E39 540i

UK - Modified M135i OEM Exhuast (cheap BMWP alternative?)

Hi all,

My leased M135i is going back in a couple of weeks so I have removed my modified backbox and put the car back to standard.

I had this done as per the guide here: http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=819125

I didn't want to spend the money on a BMWMP exhaust as I think this setup sounds fairly similar..

The exhaust is in pretty good shape and comes with 435i chrome tips which are not totally immune from the corrosion issue but they are doing pretty well (I won't sell these separately unless someone wants the exhaust first)

You may spot that the 'flap' is wired shut, I prefer it like this but you can always remove the wire and re-fit the connecting clip (which I should have, will have a look for it) You will also need to purchase a 'sleeve' exhaust clamp from BMW.

Given the cost of having the welding done and the chrome tips I'm after £175 (Not looking to post this really, but let me know where you are as I do travel around the south a fair amount)

Thanks, Max
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 05:38 PM   #2
Ryan330d
Rep
Drives: f80 m3

Is the exhaust still available ?
Appreciate 0