BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G11) 7-series General Discussions

08-21-2015, 11:05 PM   #1
V8.grunt
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 550i M Sport

4 seater only?

The configurators I've seen say rear comfort seats are standard. Can the center armrest be folded up or is it permanently down, like a smaller version of the rear executive lounge?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2015, 11:29 PM   #2
Ninong
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

I don't know what you're getting in HK but in the US rear comfort seats are an option. Also, in the US, all 7-series cars come with three sets of seat belts in the rear unless you order the executive lounge seat option because doing so will delete the middle seat in the rear.

Does your HK configurator have the 360-deg interior view feature. If so, just move it around until you're looking at the rear seat and count the number of seat belts. Even if they show the armrest in the down position you will still be able to see the seatbelt for the middle seat.
Appreciate 0