THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons 2 FOR 1 BMS Stage 1 Special (Ver 1 [3PSI] & Ver 2 [4.5PSI])

08-15-2015, 12:41 PM   #1
CONTROL ONE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M235i

2 FOR 1 BMS Stage 1 Special (Ver 1 [3PSI] & Ver 2 [4.5PSI])

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Yes, that's correct. I have BOTH revisions of the BMS Stage 1 tune from Terry & Burgertuning along with 1 harness.

Version 1 is tuned at 3PSI over stock and was the standard available tune from March 2014 until November 2014 for the M235i.

Version 2 is their most current tune which is a little bit more aggressive at 4.5PSI and is a little more violent behind the wheel.

Some people favor the 1st version as it's a bit smoother with more low-end power whereas others prefer the higher overall power output of the 2nd version of the tune at the cost of a little low-end grunt.

With this deal, you are getting the best of both worlds since I am including both physical ECMs you can interchange (not 2 tunes, 2 FULL ECM boxes) along with 1 harness. Swapping the ECMs takes less than 30 seconds.

I'm looking for $300 USD shipped for both ECM units plus the 1 harness anywhere in the US or Canada.

http://burgertuning.com/N55_Jb_BMW_P...nce_Tuner.html

Attachment 1260286

gredfern AT gmail.com or 647 297 0690. Thanks!

Appreciate 0